Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy July 4th!

So, as is usual for me, I have multiple projects happening. Here's the visual aspect to them all:

First, a new cast-on project for the Summer of Socks - the Spiral Eyelet Socks from Unicorn Books and Crafts site. This is Meilenweit Magico from Lana Grossa in color 2530. I picked it up a while ago for super sale in my LYS - apparently no one else liked the colors. Crazy! Love it. And - they fit. 64 stitches around on size 1 needles. Woot!
Of course - an update on the Waving Lace sock. Gettin' there - still sock #1! :)

Next up - the yarn I want to use next for SOS. Colinette JitterBug in color Jewel. I think these will be candidates for the same spiral pattern as above.

And last, but not least - reclaimed yarn! It was a lovely sweater, but - chunky yarn on a chunky girl does NOT look good. So! I think it will be made into multiple mittens after the SOS is over, and donated to my church's Clothes Closet. Good times!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your spiral socks look so great... I had to frog mine today as I dropped a stitch and coudln't figure out where! *sob*