Thursday, October 11, 2007

Foliage time!

Here's my latest finished object - the Foliage hat from the latest Knitty in Malabrigo "Mariposa" colorway. I knocked the needle sizes down to U.S. 6 and 4, and worked the worsted version (even though I think I have the chunky yarn). LOVE it! Super soft and a snug around the noggin. See?

Yarn: Malabrigo chunky (?) in colorway Mariposa
Needles: size U.S. 6 for body, 4 for ribbing
Pattern: Foliage from the latest Knitty
Mods: the pattern calls for larger needles, but I have gauge issues. :)



Also, on the State Fair homefront: the socks are done and submitted (forgot to take pictures before hand), and I should find out if I won anything this weekend! WOOOOOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that's a hat and I lied about getting back online. love mom

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is awesome! It looks so soft and cozy and warm, and I love the colorway you've been using! Great job!