Sunday, January 27, 2008

By Jove, I think I've got it!

Short row heels/toes. I was upset because one side looked great, while the other looked like crap. I've been picking wraps up backwards (I knit funny)! Ah- ha! Here, the right (which has traditionally looked good):










Then - the new and improved, not-picked-up-backwards left side!










And, finally, 2 left Fetchings... hopefully their mates will be completed tomorrow. So quick! The white one in Encore Colorspun using the original pattern, while the teal one is a modified version using Peru Chunky Luxury yarn. Both on size 3 needles.

2 comments:

mel said...

Hmmmmm - I've only done one pair with short row heels so far - I wonder if I picked them up backwards too!

Thanks for the shots for comparison!

JustApril said...

Good job on the short rows, they can be pretty tricky! =) Nice colorway