Saturday, July 5, 2008

New stuff and stuff that's done (Flickr heavy)

Woohoo! I did a little yarn shopping with some extra money from a gig - hooray! Here's the loot:bag side 2bag side 1

Louet Gems fingering grab bag from Yarn Discontinued

Panda silk

Crystal Palace Panda Silk in color 3010 from Quilts Like Crazy/Yarnbirds that I think needs to be turned into Snowflake Socks.

Araucania

Araucania Ranco Multy in color 306 that is destined to be pretty socks.

In the midst of all this goodness for the stash, I actually also finished up a project! It's taken me since January, but they are done - Auntie Beth's Southwestern Socks. I even added a few (10) extra stitches up the calf for AB's zaftig figure. So proud. :) The BHE took the pictures - we love the new camera! Here you go:

No comments: