Saturday, July 12, 2008

Start-itis and the wishlist

So, I think I have a problem. I like to start projects. Lots of them. 'Specially when the BHE isn't around to notice the mass quantities of yarn lurking about the house...

Spring Forward Socks in Claudia handpainted "Walk in the Woods"...


Azure Socks in Cherry Tree Hill SuperSolids in "Blossom"...


Dolores Park Cowl in Malabrigo Chunky "Col China" (in my defense - I started AND finished this one this morning - even sent it off to Mom today - love you!)

Sad, when I have plenty of projects to finish... like the Swallowtail Shawl. I'm SO close! Maybe I'll knit on it this evening. And the golf club covers... I have a 2 week deadline, but these other yarns are screaming at me for attention. What's a girl to do? Create a wishlist at the Loopy Ewe, of course: http://www.theloopyewe.com/wishlist/show/19565/?token=b3cc13228c1f

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds oh so familiar! I have promised myself not to cast on anything else until the left front of Arwen is finished, but keep thinking of projects that are just calling out to be cast on.

I'm in trouble. At least I'm not alone!

Anonymous said...

I love the scarf. can't wait to get it and use it. your stuff looks great!! love mom