Monday, May 14, 2007

Embossed Leaves Sock(s)

Yay! I finished my first Embossed Leaves sock from Interweave's book Favorite Socks. LOVE these. I, of course, then cast on for the next one, in the hopes of using up some yarn! Remembered to check the tag this time - the yarn is Koigu KPPPM, dye code P516, dyelot 185. I'm torn about who to gift these to (if anyone) - could go to my principal, could go to the school secretary... could stay with me... could go to my secret pal at work... ah! What shall I do? Leave me a comment so I can help decide.
Oh yeah! Jessie! Send me an e-mail at AppBandO _at_ aol _dot_ com so I can gift you something for being the first non-family member to comment on my blog! You deserve it.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

cute socks! That pattern is on my short list I can't wait to try it. Even cuter greyhound!